Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
† 1. Lid with viewing window (Part# DF400-01)
† 2. Rubber gasket (Part# DF400-02)
3. Permanent dual filters (under vents)
† 4. Nonstick cooking pot (Part# DF400-03)
† 5. Frying basket (Part# DF400-04)
6. Temperature control
7. Power/temperature light
8. Lid release (OPEN) lever
9. 99-minute timer digital display
10. Timer button
11. Frying basket handle release switch
†12. Detachable cord (Part# DF400-06)
† Consumer replaceable/removable parts
How to Use
This product is for household use only.
Important: For warranty verification, do not remove line cord sticker.
1. Pull up the frying basket handle until it locks horizontally
2. Press the lid release (OPEN) lever to open the lid (B).
3. Grip the frying basket handle and lift the basket out of the
4. Remove any packing materials and stickers.
5. Grip side handles of the nonstick cooking pot and remove
from the unit (D).
6. Wash the cooking pot and frying basket in warm water and
liquid detergent. Rinse, and dry thoroughly.
7. Replace the cooking pot and frying basket in the unit.
8. Wipe the exterior of the unit including the lid with a damp
sponge or cloth. NEVER IMMERSE THE UNIT IN WATER.