USING ThE ADJUSTABLE PAN-TILT LEG
GETTING ThE MOST FROM YOUR SKILLET
A few guidelines to give great cooking results and prolong the life of your skillet:
• It is not necessary to use high heat when browning or frying foods. The heat
distribution is so efficient medium heat is sufficient.
• Use only wood, plastic or nylon utensils that are suitable for hot surfaces.
do not use metal utensils.
• do not use aerosol nonstick cooking spray on the cooking surface of the
• Use olive oil or butter, if desired. Neither is necessary; the foods will cook on
the nonstick surface without sticking.
• do not cut foods in the skillet; it will damage the nonstick surface.
• Allow pan to return to room temperature before cleaning.
• When storing the skillet, line the cooking surface with paper towels to
preserve the nonstick finish.
7. When removing lid from skillet, always tilt the
lid away when lifting (D).
8. When food is fully cooked, set temperature
to WARM setting to keep food at serving
9. To use skillet for table service, unplug appliance.
To remove the variable temperature control probe,
hold the cool-touch handle on to the side of the
skillet. Press the quick-release lever and pull out
the control (E).
This skillet is designed for:
• healthy cooking
• easy cleanup
To set the pan-tilt leg in position, tilt the skillet before
preheating by putting the leg straight down under the
cool-touch handle (F). The drippings and oil will flow
to the tilted side of the skillet and away from the food.
Whenever the pan is hot be sure to protect hands
by using a hot pad or glove when aligning or releasing
the lift (G).