how To Use
This appliance is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material and stickers from the product.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Remove and save literature.
• Wash and dry all parts as instructed in CARE AND CLEANING section of
Note: Unplug the cord and remove variable temperature control before
• Place appliance on a flat, stable surface.
Note: Use only the temperature control provided with this skillet.
• The cooking capacity of this appliance is 20 cups (5 quarts/4.7 liters).
READY TO COOK
3. When the selected temperature is reached, the light goes off. The light
will cycle on and off during cooking, indicating the selected cooking
temperature is being maintained.
6. Always use hot pads or oven mitts when handling hot skillet. Remember
skillet takes several minutes to cool down after use.
1. Make sure the variable temperature control is
set to "Min". Insert the probe firmly into the
socket found at the side of the appliance (A).
Be sure the control is securely inserted.
Note: Always attach the control to the pan before
plugging into an outlet.
2. Uncoil cord and plug into standard electrical
outlet. Turn the variable temperature control to
the desired setting. Three things should align on
the probe (B):
• The indicator light
• The arrow below the dial
• The selected temperature setting on the dial
4. To simmer foods, bring the mixture to a
boil; then reduce heat to 250°F.
5. Use wooden, nylon or plastic utensils that
are suitable for use on hot surfaces (C ).
Note: do not use metal utensils. do not
cut foods in the skillet; it will damage the