CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. Before cleaning, make sure your
refrigerator is unplugged.
2. Wet a clean rag with a detergent dissolved
in warm water and wash the refrigerator on
the inside and the outside. Then dry with a
3. After the cleaning, make sure that the
electrical cord is intact. Then plug it all the
Do not use abrasive substances, gasoline,
benzene, solvents, hydrochloride, hot water,
abrasive sponges or other things that can
damage the refrigerator surface.
A 1 to 2 hour power failure will not harm the
food stored in the refrigerator. Try to open
and close the refrigerator door as little as
possible during a power failure.
DURING A MOVE:
• Remove all food and non-food items from
the refrigerator. Secure the internal
removable parts (shelves, drawers, and door
• To avoid damaging the ﬂoor or adjustable
legs, turn them counterclockwise before
• The refrigerator must be secured in the
vehicle in order to avoid bumps and falls
inside the vehicle during transportation.
• The refrigerator must be transported in a
vertical position in a covered vehicle. Factory
packaging must not be damaged during
• During loading and unloading, the
refrigerator must be protected from
BEFORE TURNING THE REFRIGERATOR
If the refrigerator was transported in cold
weather, unpack it in a warm room and do not
turn it on for 12 hours.
Do not move or tilt the refrigerator while it
is on. Noise may be heard in the
compressor. This will not affect the