ESPRESSO MACHINE SAFETY
49. Do not use the appliance without the drip tray and
drip grid to avoid spilling any liquid on surrounding
50. Do not use any strong cleaning agent or solvent
cleaner. Use a damp cloth and mild cleaning agent
to clean the surface of the appliance.
51. To clean machine, use only clean cleaning tools.
52. When unpacking the machine, remove the plastic
film and dispose.
53. This appliance is designed for Nespresso coffee
capsules available exclusively through the Nespresso
Club or your Nespresso authorized representative.
54. All KitchenAid appliances pass stringent controls.
Reliability tests under practical conditions are
randomly performed on selected units. Some units
can therefore show traces of previous use.
55. KitchenAid reserves the right to change instructions
without prior notice.
56. Nespresso descaling agent, when used correctly,
helps to ensure the proper functioning of your
machine over its lifetime and that your coffee
experience is as perfect as on the first day. For the
safety instructions, correct amount and procedure
to follow, consult the user manual included in
the Nespresso descaling kit. For any additional
questions you may have regarding descaling, please
contact your Nespresso Club.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Pass them on to any subsequent user.
This Instruction Manual is also available as a PDF
at nespresso.com and kitchenaid.eu.