For example, to programme User Code 2 as 2626:
• Enter the Master User Code.
• Press: 8 2 2626.
• Two beeps confirm that the new code has been accepted.
• User Code 2 is now 2626.
Removing a User Code From the System
Users can remove their own user codes from the system. To remove your User Code,
enter your code, select the codes option by pressing 8, press the appropriate key for
your user number and press the
For example, to delete User Code 2 from the system User 2 should:
• Enter user two's User Code.
• Press: 8 2
• Two beeps confirm that the User Code has been deleted.
• User two has been removed from the system.
Notes: The Master User Code (User 1) can delete the other seven User Codes.
The Master User Code can not be deleted.
The Engineer Code can not be deleted.
Enabling the Chime Facility 
Any zone can be programmed to Chime (two beeps from the keypad and internal
sounder) when it is activated (opened).
Enabling the Chime function On Zones
To enable the Chime function on a zone or zones: enter your User Code, select the
Chime option by pressing 9 (Chime) and press the appropriate keys for the zones
you wish to chime.
For example, to enable the Chime function on zones three and five:
• Enter your User Code.
• Press: 9 3 5.
• Two beeps confirm that the Chime function has been assigned to these zones.
• Zones three and five now have the Chime option enabled.
Disabling the Chime Function On All Zones
To disable the Chime function on all zones, enter your User Code, select the Chime
option by pressing 9 (Chime), then press the
Note: The Chime function cannot be disabled on individual zones.