(Always read these precautions before using this product.)
Before using this product, please read this manual and the relevant manuals introduced in this manual carefully and pay full attention to
safety to handle the product correctly.
In this manual, the safety precautions are ranked as "
Indicates that incorrect handling may cause hazardous conditions, resulting in death or severe injury.
Indicates that incorrect handling may cause hazardous conditions, resulting in medium or slight personal injury or
Note that the level of
CAUTION may lead to a serious accident according to the circumstances.
Always follow the instructions of both levels because they are important to personal safety.
Please save this manual to make it accessible when required and always forward it to the end user.
● Create safety circuits external to the product to ensure that the entire system works safely even if the external power supply or product
Not doing so may cause an accident due to a false output or malfunction.
Create the following circuits external to the product: emergency stop circuits, protection circuits, interlock circuits that prevent an invert
operation (such as a forward/reverse rotation), and interlock circuits that prevent a machine breakage (such as positioning at the upper
or lower limit).
● Carefully read the manuals of the controllers and ensure safety before operating the product connected to peripheral devices.
● Some failures of the product, extension board, or cables may keep the outputs on or off.
Some failures of a touch panel may cause malfunction of the input objects such as a touch switch.
An external monitoring circuit should be provided to check for output signals which may lead to a serious accident. Not doing so may
cause an accident due to a false output or malfunction.
● Do not use the product as the warning device that may cause a serious accident.
An independent and redundant hardware or mechanical interlock is required to configure a device that displays or outputs a serious
warning. Not doing so may cause an accident due to a false output or malfunction.
● When the backlight of the product has a failure, no failure can be detected.
Do not touch the touch panel because touch switches can be operated.
Doing so may cause an unintended operation.
● Do not run the control line cables and communication cables together with or near the main circuit cables, power line cables, etc. Keep
a distance of 100 mm or more between them as a guide. Not doing so may cause a malfunction due to noise.
● When selecting fuses and breakers for external circuits, consider the specification values of fusing, detection characteristics, and
● When using an uninterruptible power supply (UPS), do not use the one that outputs square waves.
● Do not press the display section of the product with a pointed material as a pen or driver. Doing so may result in a damage or failure of
the display section.
● Turn on the controllers and the network devices to be ready for communication before they communicate with the product.
Not doing so may cause a communication error on the product.
● When the product is exposed to a vibration or shock, or the screen of the product displays a specific color, the screen may flicker.
● Shut off all phases of the external power supply used by the system before installing or removing the product to/from the control panel.
Not doing so may cause the product to fail or malfunction.
● Make sure to shut off all phases of the external power supply used by the system before installing or removing the extension board to/
from the product.
Not doing so may cause the product and extension board to fail or malfunction.
WARNING" and "