90565382 SSL16 SSL20 NEW Smart Select.qxd:??????-00 BDL500 laser
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR BATTERY CHARGERS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS: This manual contains important safety instructions for
• Before using charger, read all instructions and cautionary markings on charger, battery
pack, and product using battery pack.
Shock hazard. Do not allow any liquid to get inside charger.
Burn hazard. To reduce the risk of injury, charge only designated Black
& Decker batteries. Other types of batteries may burst causing personal injury and
Under certain conditions, with the charger plugged in to the power
supply, the charger can be shorted by foreign material. Foreign materials of a conductive
nature such as, but not limited to, steel wool, aluminum foil, or any buildup of metallic
particles should be kept away from charger cavities. Always unplug the charger from the
power supply when there is no battery pack in the cavity. Unplug charger before
attempting to clean.
• DO NOT attempt to charge the battery pack with any chargers other than the ones
in this manual.
• These chargers are not intended for any uses other than charging designated
Black & Decker rechargeable batteries.
• Do not expose charger to rain or snow.
• Pull by plug rather than cord when disconnecting charger.
• Make sure that cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over, or
otherwise subjected to damage or stress.
• Do not use an extension cord unless it is absolutely necessary.
• An extension cord must have adequate wire size (AWG or American Wire Gauge)