Download  Print this page

Safety Instructions And Electrical Safety - Zanussi ZCVH4002 Manual

Hide thumbs

Advertisement

SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be observed,
including the following:
Read all instructions.
Check that the your mains voltage corresponds with the rating on the appliance.
This appliance must be positioned upright on the floor away from curtains,
furniture or wall coverings and other flammable items.
The appliance must not be left unattended while it is connected to the mains
supply.
Do not touch hot surfaces. Use the handle or the controls.
To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plug, or appliance in
water or other liquid. Do not operate with wet hands.
Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a worktop, table etc. or touch hot
surfaces.
Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance
malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner. The supply cord cannot be
replaced. If the cord is damaged the appliance should be scrapped.
The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance
manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
This appliance must not be immersed in any liquid
To disconnect remove the plug from the mains outlet. Do not pull the plug out by
the cord.
Never remove parts from the appliance, such as the feet, screws and so on.
Never use the appliance near a bath, shower or a swimming pool.
Never place flammable objects or clothing on top of the appliance.
Allow a 100cm safe area around the appliance on the top and sides and a 150cm
safe area at the front.
Never use the appliance in a room with explosive gas such as petrol, or while
using any kinds of flammable glues, sprays or solvents.
Prevent overheating of the appliance by keeping the air inlets and outlets clean
and free of anything that may cause blockage. Check all inlets and outlets regulary
for accumulated dust. DO NOT COVER.
Do not place any part of your body near the air inlet, outlet or on the fins ,to avoid
personal injury, electric shock or fire.
If overheating should occur, the built-in overheating safety device will shut the
appliance off.
Page 3

Hide quick links:

Advertisement

loading