USING YOUR CONVECTION HEATER
8. If the room temperature falls below the desired
temperature, the heating elements will turn on again until
the room temperature reaches the desired temperature.
Note: this heater will cool down slowly after the power is shut
off. Allow the heater to cool prior to any movement, the built
in carry handles should be used for easy movement.
1. The heater has a 24 hour timer and it can be set between
1 and 24 hours.
2. To set the timer touch the timer button on the unit or the
remote control. The display will show 'Timer 1h 00m',
touch the timer button again and the display will show
'Timer 2h 00m'. This indicates a timer setting of 2 hours
and if no button is touched then this will be set and the
unit will shut off in 2 hours.
3. Note, the heat setting and temperature setting can be
changed after the timer setting has been confirmed.
4. To cancel the timer setting you can either change the timer
setting so the display is blank or touch the power button to
turn the unit off.
1. The heater has a fan with a single speed setting. To turn
the fan on during operation touch the
unit or the remote control.
2. This will propel the air over the heating elements in the
unit and increase the speed in which the unit heats up the
room it is placed in.
button on the