Oven is not heating or
electrical outlet is not
working or oven is
Second toasting is too
Toast setting selected is
Moisture forms on the
The amount of moisture
inside of the glass door
differs in different
bread, bagels or frozen
Food is overcooked
cook time may need to
There is a burnt food
There are remnants
odor or smoking when
of food in crumb tray
oven is in use.
or on the walls of the
Heating elements do
The heating elements
not seem to be on.
cycle on and off during
Check to make sure outlet is
working. Both the temperature
control and the timer must be set
in order for the oven to function.
If doing repeated toasting in the
oven, select a shade slightly
lighter than the previous setting.
The moisture that forms on the
oven door is quite common and
will usually disappear during the
toasting cycle. Since the oven
is closed the moisture cannot
evaporate as it would in
a traditional toaster.
As a toaster oven is much
smaller than a regular oven,
it may heat up faster and
cook faster. Try lowering the
temperature 25 degrees from the
suggested temperature in
a recipe or on a label.
Refer to the directions in the
CARe And CleAnIng section of
this Use & Care booklet. Make
sure all parts of the oven, bake
pan and rack are clean.
Check the oven to make certain
the function desired is being
used. On broil, only the top
element is on.
For service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, call the appropriate
800 number on cover of this book. Please Do not return the product to the place of
purchase. Also, please Do not mail product back to manufacturer, nor bring it to a
service center. You may also want to consult the website listed on the cover of this
two-Year Limited Warranty
(applies only in the United states and Canada)
What does it cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship provided; however, Applica's liability will not
exceed the purchase price of product.
For how long?
• Two years after date of purchase.
What will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or
How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of date of sale.
• visit the online service website at www.prodprotect.com/applica, or call toll-free
1-800-231-9786, for general warranty service.
• If you need parts or accessories, please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty not cover?
• damage from commercial use
• damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country of purchase
• glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
• Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit
• Consequential or incidental damages (Please note, however, that some states do
not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this
limitation may not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that
vary from state to state or province to province.
is a trademark of The Black & decker Corporation,
Towson, Maryland, USA
Made in People's Republic of China
Printed in People's Republic of China