dishwasher-safe or it may be hand washed. To minimize scratching if hand washing, use
a polyester or nylon mesh pad.
Grasp the handle at the front of the Oven and pull the Crumb Tray out (C). Dispose of
crumbs and wash the Tray in hot, sudsy water. You can remove stubborn spots with a
nylon mesh pad. Be sure to dry thoroughly before slipping the Tray back into the Oven.
EASY CLEAN COATING
1. For best results, allow the oven to cool, then wipe with a soapy sponge or nylon pad
after each use.
2. Do not use a chemical oven cleaner. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or scouring
pads as they may harm the coating. Dry with a paper or cloth towel.
The ThermaGuard™ top & sides won't burn your hand if accidentally touched. However,
allow the oven to cool completely before cleaning. Wipe the exterior with a damp cloth
or sponge and dry with a paper towel.
1. The inside dimensions of this Oven are 10.3" x 4.9" x 14.25" (26 cm x 12 cm x 36 cm).
This size allows you to use many different types of baking containers. Before buying
a container for your Oven, be sure it will fit. A standard 9" x 13" (23 cm x 33 cm) pan
may not fit.
2. Metal, ovenproof glass or ceramic bakeware may be used in your Oven. Follow
manufacturer's instructions. Be sure the top edge of the container is at least
1" (2.54 cm) away from the upper heating elements.
3. Some frozen foods are packaged in containers suitable for use in microwave as well
as regular ovens. Check package instructions. If there are any questions regarding
the use of a specific container, contact the food manufacturer.
Some items should NEVER be used in your Counter Top Oven:
• Air-tight packages such as sealed pouches or unopened cans.
• Plastic wrapping or paperboard covers.
• Containers larger than those recommended.
• Containers with warnings against use in range-type or toaster ovens.
1. Clean the Glass Door with a nylon pad and sudsy
water. Dry thoroughly before using the Oven.
Do NOT use a spray glass cleaner.
2. To remove the Slide Rack, open the door and push
the rack as far back as it will go. Lift it up and out
as you slide the Rack forward. Wash the Slide Rack
(and Broil Rack) in hot, sudsy water. To remove
stubborn spots, use a polyester or nylon mesh pad.
3. To replace the Rack, sit it onto the front of the supports
and slowly push it back until each rack guide drops
down into place.