USING THE WORRY-FREE
IMPORTANT: You MUST turn the dial to a time OR "Always On" to operate the baking
or broiling functions.
1. Turn the Temperature Control Dial to the desired temperature setting for baking or broiling.
2. Turn the Timer Dial (A) to the appropriate time for the food being cooked up to 90 minutes.
A bell will signal when time is up, the oven will shut off, and the Signal Light will go out.
3. To use the Oven for untimed cooking, turn the Timer Dial to the LEFT to "Always On" (A)
and the Temperature Control Dial to the desired temperature. Watch for doneness.
Remember to turn the Timer to OFF when finished cooking.
BAKING AND DEFROSTING
1. Turn the Temperature Control Dial (A) to the desired temperature setting and set the
Timer. Always preheat 10 minutes.
2. When baking, the upper and lower heating elements will cycle on and off to maintain
the temperature — this is normal. The Oven will automatically shut off when the door
is opened. To continue operating, close the door. Watch for doneness.
3. When defrosting, remove all plastic/paper wrappings and rewrap in aluminum foil.
Do not preheat. Turn the Temperature Control Dial to the 200˚ F (93˚C) mark. Start by
allowing 15 to 20 minutes per side for meats/fish 1/2" (1.27 cm) or thicker to defrost.
Always cook foods promptly after thawing.
4. When finished cooking or defrosting, be sure the Timer Dial is OFF.
1. Always use the Oven Pan and Broil Rack together. Turn the Temperature Control Dial
to BROIL (A), set the Timer, and close the door.
2. Only the upper heating elements will glow when broiling; the heating elements will cycle
on and off.
3. Watch food carefully and remove when finished broiling (see "Broil Guide"). Be sure
the Timer Dial is OFF.
OVEN PAN AND BROIL RACK TIPS
– When using the Broil Rack (B), allow at least
1" (2.54 cm) between food and heating elements.
– Do not cover Broil Rack with aluminum foil as
this prevents fats and juices from dripping into
the Oven Pan.
Care and Cleaning
CLEANING YOUR OVEN
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning any part, be sure the Oven is off, unplugged, and cool.
Always dry parts thoroughly before using the oven after cleaning. Only the Oven Pan is