Never use accessories or parts made by other manufacturers not recommended or sold by Electrolux
as it may cause a risk of injury to persons.
This appliance is for indoor use only.
This appliance is intended for domestic use only. Electrolux will not accept any liability for possible
damage caused by improper or incorrect use.
BEFORE FIRST USE
1. Before using your appliance, remove all packing material, plastic, labels, stickers or tags that may be
attached to the motor base, bowls or attachments. Clean the product before using it for the first time.
(Please refer to "CLEANING AND CARE" section for cleaning instructions.
USING THE MIXING FOOT
2. Insert the mixing foot to handheld part, turn the handheld part clockwise (A) and lock into position.
3. Insert the stick mixer deep into the beaker, plug in to mains outlet and press ON/OFF button or TURBO
button to start. Make sure the beaker is no more than 2/3 full. If you do not use the beaker, do not
immerse the mixing foot more than 2/3 of its length. Move stick mixer lightly up and down to ensure
best processing of content.
4. Adjust the normal speed, by moving the speed selector left (for a lower speed) or right (for a higher
speed). Release the ON/OFF or TURBO button to stop mixing. When processing normal load, the
appliance can be used continuously for 60 seconds. Allow the appliance to cool for 1 minute before
restarting. To disassemble, turn the handheld part anti-clockwise. CAUTION! Allow the mixing foot to
cool down after processing hot ingredients or liquid.
USING THE CHOPPER
5. Place the chopper bowl on a clean, level surface. Put the chopper blade into the shaft at the base of
the chopper bowl.
6. Place food into the chopper bowl. Amount of food to be chopped cannot exceed the maximum
amount as indicated on the chopper bowl. Close the chopper bowl lid.
7. Insert the handheld part into the chopper bowl lid and turn clockwise (A) to lock into position. Plug
into power outlet and press ON/OFF button or TURBO button to start. Release to stop. To disassemble,
turn the handheld part anti-clockwise.
USING THE WHISK
8. Attach the whisk to the whisk holder and then assemble the whisk assembly with the handheld part.
Turn the handheld part clockwise to lock in position. Plug into power outlet and press ON/OFF button
or TURBO button to start. Release to stop. To disassemble, turn the handheld part anti-clockwise.
CLEANING AND CARE
9. Before cleaning, switch off the appliance and wait till the appliance have stopped completely before
unplugging from the mains outlet.
10. Wash all parts, except for the motor base, in warm soapy water. Dry each part thoroughly before use.
All parts, except for the whisk holder, chopper bowl lid and storage lid, can be washed on the top rack
of your dishwasher.
Warning! Never immerse the handheld part, plug, cord, whisk holder and chopper bowl lid in
water or any other fluid.