Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
. One-piece cover
† 3. Removable filter basket (Part # DCM00-0)
4. Water reservoir with cup level markings
5. Sneak-A-Cup® feature
† 6. Duralife™ carafe 0 cups/ 50 oz. / 500 ml
(Part # DCM00W-02(White) DCM00B-02(Black))
7. On/Off (I/O) switch
8. Nonstick "Keep Hot" carafe platee
Note: † indicates consumer replaceable/removable parts
How to Use
This product is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material, and any stickers from the product.
• Remove and save literature.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in CARE AND CLEANING section of
that may remain in the system during the manufacturing process.
• Discard the water from the carafe and the paper filter from the filter
• Turn off the appliance; unplug it and allow appliance to cool down.
1. O pen the one-piece cover of the coffeemaker.
• Open one-piece cover and insert empty paper filter
into removable filter basket (B).
• Pour fresh cold water into the water reservoir up to
10-cup (MAX) level mark (C).
• Uncoil power cord and plug into standard electrical
• Brew water through appliance following the
BREWING COFFEE instructions without adding
coffee grounds. This removes any dust or residue
2. Fill carafe with desired amount of cold tap water
using water markings on carafe; pour into water
reservoir. Do not exceed the 10-cup (MAX) level (D).
3. Insert removable filter basket into filter basket
4. Place basket-style paper filter into the removable
5. Add desired amount of ground coffee. We suggest
one heaping tablespoon per cup (E).
6. Close one-piece cover securely.
7. Place carafe on the nonstick "Keep Hot" carafe
8. Plug cord into standard electrical outlet.