Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. LCD display and control panel
2. Flip-up water reservoir cover
3. Brew basket compartment release button
†4. Water filter holder and Carbon filter (Part # DCM3000-WF)
5. Backlit water reservoir with cup level markings
6. Sneak- -Cup ® interrupt feature
7. Water-fill and brewed-coffee markings
†8. 12-cup/60-oz. (1800 ml) Perfect Pour ® glass carafe (Part # DCM3200B-01)
9. Nonstick "Keep Hot" plate
†10. Coffee scoop (Part # DCM3200B-02)
11. Brew basket compartment
†12. Removable brew basket (Part # DCM3200B-03)
†Consumer replaceable/removable parts
CONTROL P NEL
1. LCD display
• Current time of day
• Preset auto brew cycle
• Freshness indicator
UTO Button: ctivates the auto brew function.
3. BREW STRENGTH Button: llows you to select mild, regular or strong coffee
4. MIN Button: Sets desired minutes.
5. HOUR Button: Sets desired hour.
6. PROG Button: llows you to select a specific time for brewing coffee.
7. POWER Button: Unit comes on and starts brewing cycle or unit shuts off and cancels