Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. On Light
2. Start Lever
3. Mug Rest
† 4. Travel Mug (Part # 175707-00)
Stainless Steel (Part # 175890-00)
5. Mug Lid
6. Lift Tab
7. Reservoir Cover
8. Water Spreader
9. Max. Fill Line
10. Water Reservoir
†11. Brew Basket (Part # 175518-00)
†12. Permanent Filter (Part # 175181-00)
† Consumer replaceable
How to Use
This appliance is intended for household use only.
1. Remove all stickers, packing material, and literature.
Important: For warranty verification, please do not remove line cord sticker.
2. Wash all parts as instructed in the Care and Cleaning section.
3. Pour cold water up to the Max fill line in the water reservoir.
Brew it through as instructed in "BREWING," but do not add coffee grounds.
When done, turn off the coffeemaker and discard the water from the mug.
1. Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into
the water reservoir (A).
2. Place the permanent filter into the brew basket (B). Add
ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2
tablespoons). Close the cover.
3. Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener,
cream, or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid.
Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the brew
4. Push the start lever and the "On" light will illuminate. (C)
The coffeemaker and On light turn off automatically when
brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the
unit before removing your travel mug.
NOTE: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug
than the amount of water added as the grounds absorb some
of the liquid.
5. Your coffeemaker can also be used to brew hot water for
other hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate, instant
oatmeal and soups.
To brew hot water into the travel mug. Place the filter and
basket and repeat the brewing process (without adding
CAUTION: Be careful when opening the reservoir cover after brewing as this area
is hot and steamy. Use the lift tab located on the front of the coffeemaker reservoir
6. The travel mug may also be used for carrying cold beverages.
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
1. Be sure the unit is off and cooled. Open the cover, remove the brew basket (lift
straight up), and discard the grounds. Clean as follows: brew basket, permanent
filter, mug and mug lid are all top rack dishwasher-safe; or they may be hand
washed in warm, sudsy water. The coffeemaker's exterior, may be cleaned with
a soft damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads. Never
immerse the coffeemaker in water.