CONTROL P NEL (B)
1. ON/ UTO/OFF Button:
• Turns unit on and starts brewing cycle
• Turns unit off
ctivates the auto brew function
2. PROG Button:
• Sets the time on the clock
llows you to select a specific time for auto brew
UTO Brew indicator light
4. MIN Button: Sets desired minutes
HOUR Button: Sets desired hour
6. POWER On indicator light
7. Digital Clock Display
• Current time of day
• Preset auto brew time
How to use:
This unit is for household use only.
GETTING ST RTED:
• Remove all packing material, and any stickers from the product.
• Remove and save literature
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in Care and Cleaning section of
• Pour fresh cold water up to 12-cup level mark into the
water reservoir (C).
- 8 -
- 6 -
- 4 -
• Place empty paper filter into filter basket (D).
• Uncoil power cord and plug into standard electrical
• Press ON/ UTO/OFF button to brew water through
appliance without adding coffee grounds. This
removes any dust or residue that may remain in the
system during the manufacturing process.
• Discard the water from the carafe. Turn off the
appliance; unplug it and allow appliance to cool down.
SETTING THE CLOCK:
1. Plug appliance into standard electrical outlet.
2. The digital clock displays 12:00 .M.
3. Press the Program button; the word Clock appears
on the top right of the display (E).
4. To change the time: Press HOUR button until the
correct time appears on the display. Repeat with the
TIP: holding the button down makes the hours and minutes change rapidly;
tapping changes the time in 1 minute increments.
NOTE: If the unit is unplugged or power is interrupted even momentarily, the time
will need to be reset (follow steps 1-4).