How to Use
This unit is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material, and any stickers from the product.
• Remove and save literature.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in CARe And CleAnIng section of
• Pour fresh cold water into the water reservoir up to
2-cup mark (C).
- 8 -
- 6 -
- 4 -
• Place empty paper filter into removable filter basket
• Uncoil power cord and plug into standard electrical
• Press on/oFF (I/o) button to brew water through
appliance without adding coffee grounds. This
removes any dust or residue that may remain in the
system during the manufacturing process.
• discard the water from the carafe and the paper filter
from the filter basket. Turn off the appliance; unplug
it and allow to cool down.
sEttING tHE CLOCK
. Plug appliance into standard electrical outlet.
2. The digital clock displays 2:00 AM.
3. Press the program (PRog) button; the word CloCK
appears on the top right of the display (E).
4. To change the time: Press HoUR (HR) button until
the correct time appears on the display. Repeat with
the MIn button.
tip: Holding the buttons down makes the hours and minutes change rapidly;
tapping changes the time in -minute increments.
Note: If the unit is unplugged or power is interrupted even momentarily, the time
will need to be reset (follow steps -4).
. Fill water reservoir with cold tap water using water markings on carafe for
desired amount (F). do not exceed the 2-cup maximum level (G).
- 8 -
- 6 -
- 4 -
2. Place basket style paper filter into the removable
3. Place the filter basket into the filter basket
4. Add desired amount of ground coffee.
5. Close the one-piece cover securely.
6. Place empty carafe on "Keep Hot" carafe plate.
7. Plug cord into standard electrical outlet.
8. Press on/oFF (I/o) button; red power light comes on and brewing begins.
oR set the AUTo function and the green light comes on. (See below for
9. once coffee grounds have cooled, carefully open one-piece cover. Using
basket handle, remove and discard used grounds and paper filter. Close
0. once brewing cycle is complete, place carafe on "Keep Hot" carafe plate
between servings to keep hot.
. Coffeemaker will automatically turn off after 2 hours.
The Sneak-A-Cup® feature allows you to pour a cup of coffee from the carafe
while the coffee is brewing. When the carafe is removed the brewing process
is paused. Simply replace the carafe on the "Keep Hot" carafe plate within
30 seconds and brewing resumes.