1. Raise the Needle to the Highest Point.
2. Loosen the thumb screw that secures the needle.
3. Remove the old needle and insert the new one.
4. Hand tighten the thumb screw while holding the Needle in place.
Note: Change the needle if it gets bent or if it begins to get dull.
(refer to pg. 33 for Needle Info)
Cleaning Tension Discs
1. Remove thread.
2. Remove all lint and thread remnants.
Note: You can use canned/compressed air to
clean this area.
Note: Lint build up between the tension discs can
prevent you from being able to properly tension
Changing A Needle
* Hand tighten
tension discs and
clear them of lint
*The eye of
*Be sure to install the needle
with the scarf (indent) toward
the throat of your machine.