Ver. 1.0 2008.03
• NWZ-A826K/A828K, Wirless stereo headset (DR-BT21G), it attaches.
About DR-BT21G, refer to the following service manual.
US, Canadian, E, Australian models: 9-887-599-
AEP, UK models: 9-887-601-
• ATRAC is trademark of Sony Corporation.
• "WALKMAN" and "WALKMAN" logo are registered trademarks of Sony
are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
• Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista and Windows Media are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
• Adobe, Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash Player are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe
Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
• MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology and patents licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson.
• IBM and PC/AT are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation.
• Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Inc.
• QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc., used under
• Pentium is a trademark or a registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
• THIS PRODUCT IS LICENSED UNDER THE MPEG-4 VISUAL PATENT PORTFOLIO LICENSE
FOR THE PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF A CONSUMER FOR
(i) ENCODING VIDEO IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE MPEG-4 VISUAL STANDARD
("MPEG-4 VIDEO") AND/OR
(ii) DECODING MPEG-4 VIDEO THAT WAS ENCODED BY A CONSUMER ENGAGED IN A
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND/OR WAS OBTAINED FROM A
VIDEO PROVIDER LICENSED BY MPEG LA TO PROVIDE MPEG-4 VIDEO.
NO LICENSE IS GRANTED OR SHALL BE IMPLIED FOR ANY OTHER USE. ADDITIONAL
INFORMATION INCLUDING THAT RELATING TO PROMOTIONAL, INTERNAL AND
COMMERCIAL USES AND LICENSING MAY BE OBTAINED FROM MPEG LA, LLC. SEE
THIS PRODUCT IS LICENSED UNDER THE AVC PATENT PORTFOLIO LICENSE FOR THE
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF A CONSUMER TO
(i) ENCODE VIDEO IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AVC STANDARD ("AVC VIDEO") AND/OR
(ii) DECODE AVC VIDEO THAT WAS ENCODED BY A CONSUMER ENGAGED IN A
NON-COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND/OR WAS OBTAINED FROM A VIDEO PROVIDER
LICENSED TO PROVIDE AVC VIDEO. NO LICENSE IS GRANTED OR SHALL BE IMPLIED FOR
ANY OTHER USE.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM MPEG LA, L.L.C. SEE
Audio Business Group
Published by Sony Techno Create Corporation
Photo : NWZ-A828
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the
Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony
Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
US and foreign patents licensed from Dolby Laboratories.
All other trademarks and registered trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their
respective holders. In this manual,
This product is protected by certain intellectual property rights of Microsoft Corporation. Use or
distribution of such technology outside of this product is prohibited without a license from Microsoft
or an authorized Microsoft subsidiary.
Content providers are using the digital rights management technology for Windows Media contained
in this device ("WM-DRM") to protect the integrity of their content ("Secure Content") so that their
intellectual property, including copyright, in such content is not misappropriated.
This device uses WM-DRM software to play Secure Content ("WM-DRM Software"). If the security
of the WM-DRM Software in this device has been compromised, owners of Secure Content ("Secure
Content Owners") may request that Microsoft revoke the WM-DRM Software's right to acquire new
licenses to copy, display and/or play Secure Content. Revocation does not alter the WM-DRM
Software's ability to play unprotected content. A list of revoked WM-DRM Software is sent to your
device whenever you download a license for Secure Content from the Internet or from a PC.
Microsoft may, in conjunction with such license, also download revocation lists onto your device on
behalf of Secure Content Owners.
Program ©2008 Sony Corporation
Documentation ©2008 Sony Corporation
and ® marks are not specified.
DIGITAL MEDIA PLAYER