How to Use
This unit is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material and any stickers from the product.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in Care and Cleaning section of this
BLENDER JAR ASSEMBLY (B)
CAUTION: Never place blade assembly on base unless assembled to jar.
1. Turn blender jar upside down and place flat on counter
top or work surface.
2. Put the gasket on top of the blade assembly.
3. Place the blade assembly with gasket in bottom
opening of the jar with blades down.
4. Place jar base onto jar and rotate clockwise until
it is tight.
5. Turn assembled jar right side up.
6. Place lid with lid cap in place on blender jar.
7. Uncoil power cord from storage area under the base.
8. Place jar on power base. Blender is now ready for use.
READY TO USE
1. Make sure appliance is OFF.
2. Place foods to be blended into jar.
3. Place lid on jar; make sure lid cap is in place.
4. Plug power cord into standard electrical outlet.
NOTE: When in use do not leave blender unattended. When using hard foods,
such as ice, cheese, nuts and coffee beans, keep one hand on the lid to keep
blender in place.
5. Select the speed that best suits your desired task.
6. For blending tasks such as grinding coffee beans or
nuts, or when blending thick mixtures, use the PULSE
button for several seconds; then release (C). Releasing
the PULSE button automatically turns the blender off.
7. Open the lid cap to add ingredients while the blender
is running, and drop ingredients through the opening
NOTE: DO NOT REMOVE THE LID WHILE THE
BLENDER IS RUNNING.
8. When finished, press the OFF/PULSE button.
9. To remove the jar, grasp the handle and lift up.
10. Remove the lid to pour.
11. Always unplug the appliance when not in use.
This blender has an Intelligent Fuse
overheating. If appliance is used on PULSE for more than 2 minutes the blue light
will flash and the blender will shut off. Unplug the appliance and wait
30 seconds. Plug in the appliance and restart the blending.
If appliance is being overloaded the blue light will turn off and the blender will
shut off. Unplug the appliance and wait 3 minutes. Plug in the appliance and
restart the blending.
system designed to protect the motor from