DISC REMOVAL METHOD
1. Insert a fine rod (wire etc.) into the hole of the Front Cabinet as shown by the arrow. (Refer to Fig. 1)
The Tray is opened.
2. Draw the Tray.
7.5 TAPE REMOVAL METHOD AT NO POWER SUPPLY
1. Remove the Top Cabinet, Front Cabinet and DVD Block. (Refer to item 1 of the DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS.)
2. Remove one screw of the Loading Motor from the insert hole for screw driver and remove the Loading Motor.
3. Rotate the Pinch Roller Cam in the direction of the arrow by hand to slacken the Video Tape.
(Refer to Fig. 2)
4. Rotate the Clutch Ass'y either of the derections to wind the Video Tape in the Cassette Case.
5. Repeat the above step 3~4. Then take out the Video Cassette from the Deck Chassis. Be careful not to scratch on the
Insert hole for screwdriver
Pinch Roller Cam
Capstan DD Unit
Main Chassis (Front Side)