WHEN REPLACING NEW DVD LOADER
If a service repair is undertaken where it has been required to change the New DVD Loader, Region setting is needed.
If the Region setting does not performed, only the Region Free disc can be played.
Region setting can only be done once. So, take notice very carefully.
1. Connect the set to TV Monitor.
2. Turn on the POWER, and set to the DVD mode.
3. Press both Channel button (8) on the remote control and the STOP button on the set for more than 2 seconds.
Tray will open.
4. Place your Region setting disc (Region 1) on the tray and close.
Writing will start.
5. After the writing, the writing Region No. will appear on the TV Monitor.
Perform the initializing of shipping (*)
6. Press both CH UP button on the set and the PLAY button on the set for more than 2 seconds.
7. After the finishing of the initializing of shipping, the unit will turn off automatically.
* : When initializing to shipping data, the VCR operating time record is cleared.
Check for the Region No.
8. Turn on the POWER, and set to the DVD mode.
9. Press both CH DOWN button on the set and the DVD/VCR button on the set for more than 2 seconds.
Information screen will be displayed on the TV Monitor. (Refer to Fig. 1)
10. If the writing Region No. is appeared, the Region setting is completed.
11. Turn off the power.