Periodic maintenance and adjustment
2. If the battery will be stored for
more than two months, check it at
least once a month and fully
charge it if necessary.
3. Fully charge the battery before in-
stallation. NOTICE: When install-
ing the battery, be sure the key
is turned to "
the positive lead before con-
necting the negative lead.
4. After installation, make sure that
the battery leads are properly con-
nected to the battery terminals.
Always keep the battery charged.
Storing a discharged battery can
cause permanent battery damage.
", then connect
Replacing the fuses
The main fuse is located under the
To access the main fuse, proceed as
1. Remove the passenger seat. (See
2. Remove the tray by removing the
1. Quick fastener
3. Pull back the starter relay cover,
and then disconnect the starter re-
lay coupler as shown.
1. Starter relay cover
2. Starter relay coupler
3. Main fuse
4. Spare main fuse
4. Connect the starter relay coupler,
and then slide the cover to its orig-