Instrument and control functions
To remove the passenger seat
1. Insert the key into the seat lock,
and then turn it clockwise.
1. Passenger seat lock
2. While holding the key in that posi-
tion, lift the rear of the passenger
seat and pull it backward.
To install the passenger seat
1. Insert the projections on the front
of the passenger seat into the seat
holders as shown, and then push
the rear of the seat down to lock it
2. Seat holder
2. Remove the key.
To remove the rider seat
1. Remove the passenger seat.
2. Remove the center cover by re-
1. Center cover
3. Remove the rider seat by remov-
1. Rider seat
To install the rider seat
1. Insert the projection on the front of
moving the screws.
ing the bolts. Lift the rear of the
rider seat and pull it backward.
the rider seat into the seat holder
as shown, and then place the seat
in the original position.