Before you use your
Inserting batteries into the
Insert three R6 (size-AA) batteries with the +
and - properly oriented in the battery
Under normal conditions, the batteries should last for
about 3 months. When the remote no longer operates
the receiver, replace all the batteries with new ones.
• Do not leave the remote in an extremely hot or
• Do not use a new battery with old ones.
• Do not mix the alkaline batteries and other kinds of
• Do not expose the remote sensor of the receiver to
direct sunlight or lighting apparatuses. Doing so
may cause a malfunction.
• If you don't use the remote for an extended period
of time, remove the batteries to avoid possible
damage from battery leakage and corrosion.
Table of Contents
Location of parts and basic