If you experience any of the following
difficulties while using the receiver, use this
troubleshooting guide to help you remedy the
problem. Should any problem persist, consult
your nearest Sony dealer.
The remote does not function.
• If the receiver's COMMAND MODE and the
remote's COMMAND MODE do not match,
transmission is not possible between the remote
and the receiver (page 21).
• Point the remote at the remote sensor
• Remove any obstacles in the path between the
remote and the receiver.
• Replace all the batteries in the remote with new
ones, if they are weak.
• Make sure you select the correct function on the
• When you operate a programmed non-Sony
component, the remote may not function
properly depending on the model and the maker
of the component.
E appears in the display window of the remote.
• The batteries are running out. Replace all the
batteries with new ones.
The function names that appear in the display
windows of the receiver and the remote are
• Select the correct function using the remote.
Printed in Malaysia
Remote control system
Design and specifications are subject to change
4.5 V DC with three R6
175 x 63 x 30 mm
125 g excluding batteries