Should any solid object or liquid fall into the cabinet,
unplug the power amplifier and have it checked by
qualified personnel before operating it any further.
On power sources
• Before operating the power amplifier, check that the
operating voltage is identical with your local power
supply. The operating voltage is indicated on the
nameplate at the rear of the power amplifier.
• If you are not going to use the power amplifier for a
long time, be sure to disconnect the power amplifier
from the wall outlet. To disconnect the AC power cord,
grasp the plug itself; never pull the cord.
• AC power cord must be changed only at the qualified
• Place the power amplifier in a location with adequate
ventilation to prevent heat buildup and prolong the life
of the power amplifier.
• Do not place the power amplifier near heat sources, or
in a place subject to direct sunlight, excessive dust or
• Do not place anything on top of the cabinet that might
block the ventilation holes and cause malfunctions.
• Do not place the power amplifier:
– Any place that is not level or unstable.
– On top of a carpet or blanket.
– In an extremely cold place.
– Near a television or video deck.
(If used near a television or video deck, you may
experience noise in the audio and/or video signals.
The possibility of such interference greatly increases
when using an indoor TV antenna. We recommend
always using an external TV antenna.)
• Although this is a rationally designed 5 channel power
amplifier, it does emit an extremely large amount of
heat. Therefore, do not place anything on top of this
unit. Also, when using several of these units together
with high power connections, do not stack them
directly on top of one another. Either place each one on
an individual shelf of a rack, or place them side by side