PASTA PRESS SAFETY
5. This appliance is not intended for use by persons,
including children, with reduced physical sensory
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
instructions concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved.
6. The appliance is not to be used by children. The
appliance and cord should be out of reach of children.
7. Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep fingers out of
feed and discharge openings.
8. Do not feed dough by hand. Always use the combo
tool to push food.
9. Do not operate the Stand Mixer with a damaged
cord or plug or after the Stand Mixer malfunctions,
or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the
Stand Mixer to the nearest Authorized Service Centre
for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical
10. The use of accessories not recommended or sold by
KitchenAid may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
11. Do not use the Stand Mixer outdoors.
12. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of table
13. Do not let the cord contact hot surfaces, including
14. Also see Important Safeguards included in the Stand
Mixer "Instructions" manual.
8 | PASTA PRESS SAFETY