1. Press the Up key to enter the Main Menu screen from the Standby or Monitor screens.
2. Choose from the following selections on the Main Menu screen:
Options: View and change device settings, such as Full or Limited Access mode, Detailed View,
Data: View patient and device data such as SpO2, Heart Rate, SD Card capacity, Therapy Hours,
Information Log: View informational messages generated by the device.
Clear Patient Data: This option allows you to clear patient data from the device's internal memory.
If an SD Card is inserted, all patient data stored on the SD Card is also cleared.
Safely Remove SD Card: This option will appear if an SD Card is inserted in the device. Select this
option when you want to remove the SD Card. When the "Remove SD Card" confirmation mes-
sage appears, remove the card. If you press the left (cancel) button or don't remove the card within
30 seconds, the confirmation message will close and the device will continue writing to the card.
Write Event Log to SD Card: This option allows you to copy event log data from the device to the
1. From the Standby or Therapy screen, press the Menu key to enter the Main Menu.
2. Highlight Options on the Main Menu screen and press the Right soft key (Select).
3. The following settings appear on the Options screen when the device is in Full Access mode: