Contact with liquid
If the device comes into contact with liquid:
1 Unplug all cables from the device.
2 Remove the batteries and leave the battery compartment open.
3 Allow the liquid to drain from the device.
4 Pat all parts dry.
5 Place the device in a dry, warm place for at least 72 hours (not in a microwave,
oven etc.) with the battery compartment open and the keypad facing down (if
6 Do not switch on the device again until it is completely dry.
When it has fully dried out, you will normally be able to use it again.
Availability and operation of the functions
may differ on your telephone.