M1350 XM, XMO Fetal Monitoring Lab Evaluation
14. Turn off and on the arrhythmia logic feature.
15. Identify the symbol for cross channel verification that is printed on the
16. Mark an event on the fetal tracing.
17. Distinguish the pulse source for the maternal heart rate.
18. Obtain the maternal ECG waveform.
19. Perform a maternal SpO
20. Identify the NBP setup screens and obtain a reading.
21. Adjust the screen contrast and the alarm volume on the fetal monitor.
22. Identify the elements of the FSpO
23. Identify the causes of FSpO
24. Identify the components of the fetal telemetry system.
25. Identify causes of transmission INOP conditions.
26. Describe the interface of the telemetry receiver to the fetal monitor.
27. Identify the steps to successful connect the fetal telemetry system to a fetal
If there are additional questions the following resources are available:
1. Instructions for Use
2. Quick Instructions for Use
3. Series 50 XM & 50 XMO Fetal Monitor Video Operating Guide
4. M1310A Setting Up and Using Your Fetal Telemetry System
Chapter 23 - Training Evaluation