The TV's remote commander cannot be
used to control the connected
component when using the Control for
• Change the input of the receiver to the
HDMI input connected to the component.
The FM reception is poor.
• Use a 75-ohm coaxial cable (not supplied)
to connect the receiver to an outdoor FM
antenna (aerial) as shown below. If you
connect the receiver to an outdoor antenna
(aerial), ground it against lightning. To
prevent a gas explosion, do not connect the
ground (earth) wire to a gas pipe.
Outdoor FM antenna (aerial)
wire (not supplied)
Radio stations cannot be tuned in.
• Check that the antennas (aerials) are
• Keep the satellite radio antenna, away
• The signal strength of the stations is too
• Make sure you set the tuning interval
• No stations have been preset or the preset
• Press DISPLAY so that the frequency
The system cannot receive satellite
channels at all.
• The receiving condition is not good. Move
• Check that you subscribed to the desired
connected securely. Adjust the antennas
(aerials) and connect an external antenna
(aerial), if necessary.
from the speaker cords and the power cord
to avoid picking up noise.
weak (when tuning in with automatic
tuning). Use direct tuning.
correctly (when tuning in AM stations
with direct tuning).
stations have been cleared (when tuning by
scanning preset stations). Preset the
stations (page 75).
appears on the display.
the antenna to the place where the
condition is good.
satellite radio service (see page 76).