* Manual Number
This manual confers no industrial property rights or any rights of any other kind, nor does it confer any patent licenses.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation cannot be held responsible for any problems involving industrial property rights which may occur as a result
of using the contents noted in this manual.
REVISIONS - 2
Compatible with GT Works3 Version1.175H
• GT25 is added (GT25-W).
• Hirata Corporation HNC controller connection is supported.
Compatible with GT Works3 Version1.180N
• GT25 is added (GT2505-V).
• For Ethernet connection, the default value of the GOT station No. is changed to .
Compatible with GT Works3 Version1.185T
• FUJI Temperature controller (PXF4, PXF5, PXF9, PUMA, PUMB) is supported.
• YOKOGAWA Temperature controller (UP32A) is supported.
• MURATEC controller connection is supported.
Compatible with GT Works3 Version 1.190Y
• Compatible with avoiding overlapping of [GOT Communication Port No.]
Compatible with GT Works3 Version1.195D
• The following devices of MicroLogix series, ALLEN-BRADLEY PLC are supported.
I, O, F device
• The following model of SIEMENS PLC is additionally supported. (only GT21)
SIEMENS S7-200 CN/SMART
• RKC temperature controller (SR-J series) are additionally supported.
Compatible with GT Works3 Version1.200J
• ALLEN-BRADLEY PLC Ethernet connection (EtherNet/IP (AB MicroLogix)) is supported.
Compatible with GT Works3 Version1.205P
• Abbreviations, generic terms, and icon indications have been changed.
Compatible with GT Works3 Version1.210U
• GT2505-V supports the following connection using the RS-232/485 signal conversion adapter
Connection to FUJI Temperature controller
Connection to YOKOGAWA Temperature controller
Connection to RKC Temperature controller
Compatible with GT Works3 Version1.215Z
• Some corrections
© 2013 MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION