The detergent draw is split into 3 compartments:
- the compartment labelled "I" is for prewash detergent;
- the compartment labelled "
" is for special additives,
fabric softeners, fragrances, starch, brighteners etc;
- the compartment labelled "II" is for main wash detergent.
If liquid detergents are used, please insert the special
container supplied into the compartment marked "II" in the
detergent drawer. This ensures that the liquid detergent
enters the drum at the right stage of the wash cycle.
This special container must be inserted when using the
"RINSE" program as a BLEACHING cycle.
NOTE: SOME DETERGENTS ARE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE.
FOR THESE, WE RECOMMEND YOU USE THE SPECIAL
DISPENSER WHICH IS PLACED IN THE DRUM.
NOTE: ONLY PUT LIQUID PRODUCTS IN THE
COMPARTMENT LABELLED "
". THE MACHINE IS
PROGRAMMED TO AUTOMATICALLY TAKE UP
ADDITIVES DURING THE FINAL RINSE STAGE FOR ALL
When washing heavy rugs, bed spreads and other heavy
articles, it is advisable not to spin.
Do not dry wool, items with special padding delicate silk
irems; rubber, plastic, including some types of plastic
poppers on duvet covers and foam plastic items are not
suitable for tumble drying.
To be machine-washed, woollen garments and other articles
in wool must bear the "Machine Washable Label".
When sorting articles ensure that:
- there are no metal objects in the washing (e.g.
brooches, safety pins, pins, coins etc.).
- cushion covers are buttoned, zips and hooks are
closed, loose belts and long tapes on dressing gowns
- runners from curtains are removed.
- attention is paid to garment labels.
- when sorting, any tough stains should be removed prior
to washing using stain removers only recommended on