5. Mounting instructions
5.1. Wall-hole construction
5.1.1. Determine the installation
1. Check the necessary space distance.
At least A
At least B
At least D
At least C
Horizontal mounting 193 182 310 360
- Check the position so that unpleasant odors
are not picked up from outside.
- Check that the reinforcement (inside wall) is
positioned properly to secure the mounting
plate.(If there is no reinforcement, build in a
- Maintenance cannot be performed if the
required dimensions are not followed.
2. Mark the center of the wall hole position.
- Make sure that the mounting surface of the
mounting plate is flat.
- If it is not, Lossnay operation could generate
noise or the shutter could not operate properly.
5.1.2. Drill the wall hole.
Drill the wall hole of ø120 mm.
Diameter of wall
hole ø120 mm
- Make the holes so they slope down as they
exit the outside wall.
- This is necessary to prevent the infiltration of
* Nothing should obstruct
the front of the unit.
(Do not place anything
blocking air flow in front
of the Lossnay.)
310 360 182 193
5.1.3. Pull out the power and
1. Determine the power and connection cable
pull-out location and make a hole. (See the
mounting position diagram on page 4.)
2. Pull out the power and connection cables on
the indoor side.
5.2. Preparation before installation
5.2.1. For horizontal mounting
1. Attach the packing to the pipe mounting
Put the packing (included in the package) in the
groove of the pipe connection side of the pipe
- This packing is used to provide a slope to the
pipe. Therefore, put the packing at the >PP<
2. Apply caulking compound.
Apply caulking compound on the pipe mounting
- Apply caulking higher than the flange end.
- Without caulking, rainwater comes in.
- Before caulking hardens, proceed to the
Power and connection
>PP< mark side
Pipe mounting plate
Flange end part