There is no sound.
• Make sure you press the POWER on the
• Press VOL + (or VOLUME + on the
unit) repeatedly or adjust the volume on
the connected component.
• Connect the component properly while
– if the cords are connected properly.
– if the cord plugs are firmly inserted all
• Turn on the connected component.
• Refer to the operating instructions
supplied with the connected component
and start playing.
• Completely disconnect the AC power cord
(mains lead) from the wall socket (mains) if it
is not going to be used for an extended period
of time. When unplugging the unit, always
grip the plug. Never pull the cord itself.
• Should any solid object or liquid get into the
unit, unplug the unit, and have it checked by
qualified personnel before operating it again.
• (For customers in United States and Canada
One blade of the plug is wider than other for
the purpose of safety and will fit to the wall
outlet only one way. If you are unable to insert
the plug fully into the outlet, contact your
• The AC power cord (mains lead) can be
changed only by a qualified service facility.
• Do not place the unit in an inclined position or
in locations that are extremely hot, cold,
dusty, dirty, or humid or lacking adequate
ventilation, or subject to vibration, direct
sunlight or a bright light.
• Place the unit a few centimeters away from
the wall to avoid blocking the ventilation
• Be careful when placing the unit on surfaces
that have been specially treated (for example,
with wax, oil, polish) as staining or
discoloration of the surface may result.
• Since a strong magnet is used for the speakers,
keep personal credit cards using magnetic
coding or spring-wound watches away from
the unit to prevent possible damage from the
On heat buildup
• Heat buildup on the unit during operation is
normal and is not a cause for alarm.
• Do not touch the cabinet if it has been used
continuously at a high volume because the
cabinet may have become hot.
• Do not obstruct the ventilation holes.
Cleaning the cabinet
Clean this unit with a soft cloth slightly
moistened with a mild detergent solution.
Do not use any type of abrasive pad, scouring
powder, or solvent, such as thinner, benzine,