up or down to
select "YES", then press
to preset the channel
The screen will indicate
automatic presetting is in
After channel presetting is
Make sure that "YES" is
selected, then press
appears, and the
The last "INITIAL
SETUP" menu appears.
up or down to select "NO", then press
The "INITIAL SETUP" menu will not appear again the next time you turn on the
projection TV by pressing !.
To allow this menu to appear again, select "YES", then press
• If you want to cancel any setup, move
• If your projection TV has preset an unwanted channel or cannot preset a
• Convergence is also adjusted manually using the menu (see page 44.)
• You can also perform the Digital Quick Focus feature using
• Sound will mute while the Digital Quick Focus feature is running.
, or press MENU.
particular channel, then preset your projection TV manually (see page 45).
front panel of the projection TV.
PROG : 09
TV SYS : AUTO
START DIGITAL QUICK
DISPLAY THIS MENU
up or down to select NO and
Using Your New Projection TV