When receiving an A2 (German) program
A2 (German) stereo
A2 (German) bilingual
Receiving area for NICAM and A2 (German) programs
• If the signal is very weak, the sound becomes monaural automatically.
• If the stereo sound is noisy when receiving a NICAM program, select
• Before receiving a NICAM stereo program in China, please check the
If the sound is distorted or noisy when receiving a monaural
program through the 8 (antenna) terminal
Press A/B repeatedly until "MONO" appears on the screen.
To cancel the monaural sound setting, press A/B again until
"AUTO" appears on the screen.
• The "MONO" or "AUTO" setting is memorized for each program
• You cannot receive a stereo broadcast signal when the projection TV is in
On-screen display (Selected sound)
Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Malaysia,
Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, etc.
"MONO". The sound becomes monaural, but the noise is reduced.
NICAM broadcast condition at your area. When receiving a NICAM
stereo program, the receiving conditions might vary depending on area. In
addition, different strength of the NICAM broadcast signal might affect
the receiving quality.
the "MONO" setting. Normally, set the projection TV to "AUTO".