• Class "A" safety combination valve for control of
gaseous fluids in gas consuming appliances in
accordance with international standards.
• Main body with two gas valves with single seat.
• Internal by--pass valve to achieve high--low flame
• internal or external pilot valve.
• Vent valve.
• Options for mounting flanged minimum and maximum
• Valve Proving System (VPS).
• Closing time: < 1 second.
• Coils field replaceable.
• Coils suitable for permanent energization.
• Fine mesh screen between inlet flange and main body.
• Various pressure tap points at main body available,
when no additional valves or pressure switches are
• Second main valve, either with adjustable flow
regulator (fast), or characterized opening mechanism
(slow) with adjustable maximum flow rate and step
• Rectifier board with LEDs (VQ440/50 only) to indicate
energization of coil
• Rectifier boards field replaceable.
• Plug connector according to DIN 43650: standard for
VQ440/50, optional for VQ420/25.
• PG11 cable strain relief standard at VQ420/25.
• Optional mounting of Closed Position Indication
switch (CPI) at bottom of safety valve V1.