The power is not on.
There is no audio.
Noise is heard.
"no disc" lights in the display even
when a CD is in place.
The CD does not play.
The sound drops out.
The audio is weak or has poor
The picture of your TV becomes
• Connect the AC power cord to a wall outlet
• Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly.
• You cannot turn on the player with the remote
when you operate the player on batteries (CFD-
• Make sure the function you want to use appears
in the display window.
• Adjust the volume.
• Unplug the headphones when listening through
• Someone is using a portable telephone or other
equipment that emits radio waves near the
player. n Move the portable telephone, etc.,
away from the player.
• Insert the CD with the label surface up.
• Make sure that the CD compartment is closed.
• Place the CD with the label surface up.
• Clean the CD.
• Take out the CD and leave the CD compartment
open for about an hour to dry moisture
• Make sure "Cd" appears in the display.
• Reduce the volume.
• Clean the CD, or replace it if the CD is badly
• Place the player in a location free from
• Replace all the batteries with new ones if they
• Move the player away from the TV.
• If you are using the remote while listening to
AM or MW/LW radio, noise may be heard. This
• If you are listening to an FM program near the
TV with an indoor antenna, move the player
away from the TV.