FUJITSU Server PRIMEQUEST 3800E2
Base Units and PCI Boxes need to have the same power supply condition.
(*1) Single power feed configuration will help to supply power even in the event of PSU failure.
(*2) Dual power feed configuration will help to supply power even in the event of one Power feed failure or PSU failure.
To connect a PCI Box, a PCI Box Connection Card needs to be ordered and mounted in an I/O Unit.
1 x PCI Box cannot be connected to 2 different Base Units of PRIMEQUEST.
- 1 x PCI Box has 2 x connection ports to connect to PCI Box Connection Cards.
1 x connection port is used to support 6 x PCI Cards.
If 2 x connection ports are used to connect 2 x PCI Box Connection Cards,
max. 12 x PCI Cards can be mounted.
- 1 x PCI Box can be connected to two different I/O units or one I/O unit with 2x connection ports.
- No PSU is included. Min. 1 x PSU for PCI Box needs to be mounted.
- Fans are mounted with redundant configuration as default configuration.
- Rack space : 4U
- PCI cards are hot plugable.
- 12 x PCI Card Cassettes are included.
- PCI Cards with Full Height bracket need to be chosen.
# of PSU
PSU for PCI Box
MC-0HPS51 / MCX0HPS51 (LD)
- 1 x PSU is included.
- Max. 2 x PSUs can be mounted per PCI Box for redundancy.
PCI Box Connection Card
MC-0JPC21 / MCX0JPC21 (LD)
- PCI Slots with Low Profile bracket are supported.
- 6 x PCI Cards in a PCI Box can be supported per connection port.
- 1 x PCI Box Connection Cable (2m long) is included.
- Max. 8 x PCI Box Connection Cards can be mounted per Base Unit.
26 of 42
System Configuration Guide
July 2019, Ver.2.0