3.6.4. Wiring procedure
■ Connection cable
■ Remote controller cable
*Earth (Ground) the remote controller if it has a earth (ground) wire.
• Tighten the indoor unit connection wire and power supply indoor and outdoor unit,
terminal board connections ﬁ rmly with the terminal board screws. Faulty connection
may cause a ﬁ re.
• Connect the indoor unit connection wire by matching the numbers of the outdoor and
indoor units terminal board numbers as shown in terminal label.
• Be sure to refer to the connection diagram for the correct ﬁ eld wiring. Wrong wiring
causes malfunction of the unit.
3.6.5. Connection wiring
• Be careful not to mistake the power supply cable and connection wires when install-
• Install so that the wires for the remote controller will not come in contact with other
Print circuit board
Set to "3 WIRE"
(1) Remove the control box cover and wiring cover by loosening the screws.
(2) Thread each cable through the holes or indents of the cabinet and connect the wires.
(3) After wiring is complete, secure the cables with the cable clamps.
(4) Replace the Control box cover and Wiring cover. Securely tighten the screws.
Control box cover
Power supply cable or connection cable
Cable tie (small)
Wiring connecting port