6. Assign the DB number according to the STEP 7 configuration and click "Save".
This does not yet apply the data to the data point list of the application.
After the DB number is assigned or a source file is imported from a tag list, the tags are
displayed in a table with the following columns.
– Selection column
– Data point name
– Data type, operand area, DB number, offset, length
7. Transfer the tags into the application.
– If you want to apply all tags of the table, click "Import all".
– If you only want to use some of the imported tags, select these tags (left-hand column)
The applied tags are deleted from the table.
8. Then go to the WBM tab "Data points", check the applied tags and click "Save".
You can continue editing the applied tags in the "Data points" tab.
In this tab, you set the time or configure the time-of-day synchronization of the gateway.
Time-of-day format and time stamps
The device gives the time as UTC. The time of day includes the time difference since
01.01.1970 in milliseconds.
The time stamps of the transferred data are transferred in UTC format (48 bits).
Operating Instructions, 05/2019, C79000-G8976-C503-01
Used to select data points for partial transfer into the application.
Deletes the respective tag from the table.
The data point name is formed from the following two components and applied later:
- DB tag: <DB number>.<tag name>
- PLC tag/symbol: <Operand range>.<symbol name>
The relevant data pertaining to the contents of the source file is displayed.
and click on "Import selection".