Measures when the display of jam 011B/0118/010F/021B/
0218/020F/0A1B/0A18/0A0F cannot be canceled (POD Deck Lite-
B1/C1/Paper Deck Unit-E1/F1)
The display of jam may not be canceled even after removing the paper from jammed pickup unit. This may occur with the machines
produced before the serial numbers mentioned in the list below.
POD DECK LITE-B1
- 011B : Deck pull-out sensor delay jam
- 021B : Deck pull-out sensor stationary jam
- 0A1B : Deck pull-out sensor power-on jam
POD DECK LITE-C1/ PAPER DECK UNIT-E1
- 0118 : Deck pull-out sensor delay jam
- 0218 : Deck pull-out sensor stationary jam
- 0A18 : Deck pull-out sensor power-on jam
PAPER DECK UNIT-F1
- 010F : Deck pull-out sensor delay jam
- 020F : Deck pull-out sensor stationary jam
- 0A0F: Deck pull-out sensor power-on jam
The deck pull-out sensor  of the pickup unit may incorrectly detect the reflected light of the adjacent deck pull-out roller feeder
guide as paper, resulting in the above-mentioned symptom.
When the aforementioned symptom has occurred, prepare and replace with the lower feed guide  (FL0-2918-000) to which
the black sheet  is affixed following the procedure below.
The step starts where the deck is removed from the main unit.
1) Referring to Service Manual, remove the upper left cover.
2) Remove the 2 screws  that secure the bracket  of the pickup unit from the left side of the deck, and then remove the deck
pull-out roller feed guide . When doing this, be careful not to drop any parts.