Risk of injury, electric shock,
fire, burns or damage to the
• This appliance is for household use
• Do not dry damaged (torn, frayed)
items that contain padding or fillings.
• Only dry fabrics which are suitable for
drying in a tumble dryer. Follow the
instructions on the fabric label.
• If you have washed your laundry with
a stain remover start an extra rinse
cycle before you start the dryer.
• Do not drink or prepare food with the
condensed water/distilled water. It can
cause health problems to people and
• Do not sit or stand on the open door
of the appliance.
• Do not dry dripping wet clothes in a
2.4 Internal lighting
Risk of injury.
• Visible LED radiation, do not look
directly into the beam.
• The LED lamp is dedicated to drum
lighting. This lamp cannot be reused
for other lighting purposes.
• To replace the internal lighting,
contact the Authorised Service
2.5 Care and cleaning
Risk of injury or damage to
• Do not use water spray and steam to
clean the appliance.
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use any abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or
• To prevent damage to the cooling
system be careful when you clean the
Risk of damage to the
• The compressor and its system in the
tumble dryer is filled with the special
agent which is free from fluoro-chloro-
hydrocarbons. This system must stay
tight. The damage of the system can
cause a leakage.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
mains electrical and water supplies.
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the drum.
• Dispose of the appliance in
accordance with local requirements
for the disposal of Waste Electrical
and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).