ATWOOD MOBILE PRODUCTS
FURNACE LIMITED WARRANTY
Atwood Mobile Products warrants to the original owner and subject
to the below mentioned conditions, that this product will be free of
defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from
the original date of purchase. Atwood's liability hereunder is limited
to the replacement of the product, repair of the product, or
replacement of the product with a reconditioned product at the
discretion of Atwood Mobile Products. This warranty is void if the
product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect,
tampering or other causes not arising from defects in material
workmanship. This warranty extends to the original owner of the
product only and is subject to the following conditions:
1. For two years from the date of purchase, Atwood will repair or
replace any part defective in material or workmanship. This
warranty includes reasonable labor charges required to remove and
replace the part. Service calls to customer's location are not
considered part of these charges and are, therefore, the
responsibility of the owner.
2. This warranty does not cover the following items classified as
- gas pressure, voltage, loose wire connections, and/or
thermostat heat anticipator
- air wheels, burner and/or burner orifice
- heat chamber, heat ducting, return air
CLEANING OR ADJUSTING
opening, and/or exhaust tubes
3. In the event of a warranty claim, the owner must contact, in
advance, either an authorized Atwood Service Center or the
Atwood Service Department. Warranty claim service must be
performed at an authorized Atwood Service Center (a list will be
provided at no charge) or as approved by the Consumer Service
Department, Atwood Mobile Products, 4750 Hiawatha Drive,
Rockford, IL 61103-1298 USA.
4. RETURN PARTS MUST BE SHIPPED TO ATWOOD "PREPAID".
Credit for shipping costs will be included with the warranty claim.
The defective parts become the property of Atwood Mobile
Products and must be returned to the Quality Assurance Dept.,
Salt Lake City Operations, 1874 South Pioneer Road, Salt Lake
City, Utah 84104 USA.
5. This warranty applies only if the unit is installed according to the
installation instructions provided and complies with local and state
6. The warranty period on replacement parts is the unused portion of
the original warranty period.
7. Damage or failure resulting from misuse (including failure to seek
proper repair service), misapplication, alterations, water damage,
freezing or not using genuine Atwood parts are the owner's
8. Atwood does not assume responsibility for any loss of use of
vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience, expense for gasoline,
telephone, travel, lodging, loss or damage to personal property or
revenues. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or
exclusions may not apply to you.
9 Any implied warranties are limited to (2) two years. Some states do
not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the
above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you
specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary
from state to state.
10. Replacement parts purchased outside of the original furnace
warranty carry a 90 day warranty. This includes the part at no
charge and reasonable labor charges to replace it.
This hydro flame furnace is designed for use in recreation vehicles for
the purpose of heating air as stated in the "data plate" attached to
furnace. Any other use, unless authorized in writing by the Atwood
Engineering Department, voids this warranty.
ATWOOD MOBILE PRODUCTS
FURNACE EXTENDED SERVICE CONTRACT
TERMS AND PROVISIONS
1. Written approval by Atwood must be obtained prior to
having any repairs made or parts replaced under these
Warranties at other than an Atwood Authorized Service
Center. A list can be obtained by calling 1-815-877-5700.
Any such unauthorized charges will not be paid by Atwood.
2. Air freight or postage charges shall be borne by party
claiming under Warranties. The Original Purchaser shall have
the full responsibility of making the furnace or RV available
for repair or replacement at Atwood Mobile Products, Salt
Lake Operations or at an Atwood Authorized Service Center.
Service calls are not covered under the normal two year
3. Atwood's Authorized Service Centers are neither agents nor
employees of Atwood and at all times will be acting as
independent contractors with the Original Purchaser. Atwood
will reimburse service centers for warranty service rendered
on a direct basis only.
4. Repairs, replacement parts and or furnace replacement
authorized by Atwood shall be subject to the remainder of
the warranty, if any of the aforesaid two year period.
Exclusions (specifically excluded from the warranties)
1. Incidental or consequential damages.
2. Damaged caused by shipment.
3. Damage resulting from improper installation, misuse,
neglect, accident or use in violation of instructions furnished
by Atwood Mobile Products.
4. Equipment and parts which have been altered in any way
whatsoever without written authorization from Atwood
5. All repairs and replacement parts not authorized by Atwood
6. Preventative maintenance.
1. The maximum liability of Atwood Mobile Products in
connection with this limited warranty shall not in any event
exceed the original price paid for the furnace claimed to be
defective or unsuitable.
2. Components manufactured by any supplier other than
Atwood Mobile Products shall bear only that warranty made
by the manufacturer or supplier of that product.