■ValidFrequency (Valid frequency)
• It indicates frequencies which are valid in filter processing.
■FilterPool (Filter cumulated value)
• FilterPool indicates the slave axis movement amount cumulated by filter processing.
• FilterPool is cleared when turning Enable TRUE.
• If the FilterPool value exceeds the positioning range, the warning "Filter Cumulated Value Over Warning" (warning code:
0D13H) will occur. For values of the positioning range, refer to the following.
Page 67 Positioning Range
• When the master axis operates in the positive and negative direction alternately every operation cycle, underflow occurs
and the position error of the master axis and the slave axis may cause.
• An operation load increases in smoothing filter by increasing the filter level. (Filter level: approximately 300s for 5000)
Filter level can be calculated using the following formula.
Filter delay level = operation cycle[ms] / (1 / frequency) x 1000
• Note that if FilterDisable is switched during operation, Slave velocity may change rapidly.
When Enable turns FALSE, the slave axis immediately stops regardless of the FilterPool status.
Speed of Master
Speed of Slave
11 CONTROL SUB FUNCTIONS
11.2 Command Filter