Current position change that is in the standby status can be canceled after FB execution.
• To enable cancel, execute the FB with the status of "Cancel accepted after FB start" (Options bit16) set to "TRUE: Allowed".
• Cancel is started at rising edge detection of Execute.
• Cancel is accepted only when Busy of the output pin is TRUE.
• When FB accepts cancel, CancelAccepted of the output pin turns TRUE.
• When cancel is completed, CommandAborted of the output pin turns TRUE.
• When cancel was carried out, the set position is not changed.
When canceling while the axis status (AxisName.Md.AxisStatus) is waiting for switching to "4: Standstill" after starting
MC_SetPosition with "1: mcQueued" in ExecutionMode
The set position is not changed because of cancel
8 RELEVANT FUNCTIONS to POSITION
8.1 Current Position Change Function